Friday, October 06, 2006

Current Addiction Changed!
Always you and I
98 degrees

hahas ((:

Ohmygosh i have such NICE FRIENDS! :D

My previous post says Sheena is coming to my house in 15 minutes.


and YAY she brought stuff with her!

its a letter from Alicia, Anna and Sheena to me! =)

so sweet! ^^ You all don't mind me posting this here right? (:



yah seriously that's so super super nice of them lah! =D

Replies to the letter:
AliciaHOTTIE! hees you can't be neutral today cause i ain't here =(
hahas. you'll remain HOT for the rest of the day of tml and sunday until i come to school on MONDAY! i love you! Yea i woke up super LATE today while you all having tingxie or when you all having FUN playing TABOO! LOVES-

AnnaAHHHH! fellow ahh-er, HI! XDD yah i REALLY MISS playing TABLE TENNIS with you! last week was ohsosuper FUN! i'll upload the photos here or send last week's photos to you soon okay? heehee. Yea i won't stress myself out de! Gambatte for your Exams too okay? Emma Loves Anna Ahh! ~

SheenaGIRLFRIEND! yah being sick so cool. i feeling super guilty now leh (>.<) i'm sorry made you all worry. Sorry (only sheena will know about this, Right? (: )yah i was ku3 du2 ing at home yea! exams on monday, so SIAN! X( heehee. shall i irritate you after exams by eating your HELLO PANDA? XD lols. no lah. i'll treat you food after the exams! YAY! then you can go my house use photoshop again! haha. i know you're like Totally obsessed with my pretty brushes! LALALAS! and removing pimples are so fun! XDDD Love you girlfriend! Smooch! =D




and toSweet Isabel who called me:
Dear Isabel! thanks for updating me on today's events! interesting day you all had today! haha. EL lesson at TEN eh? so fun! Hopefully we'll play that too after the exams! and thanks for telling me thursday no school! if not i'm the only person go school then will be super paiseh
yepps. i'm looking forward to going home with you after choir! Loves~


Annia: THANKS DEAR! Call me later hor! X)
I gonig to take pic of ciyushouce for you, so lame right!
i lazy to scan then go take pics lor!
i really love my camera man! hahas!





yay i'm so super touched! =D

K i'm gonna study liaos.
lastly, there's a little something i would like to dedicate to the 2D girls.
Sheena started the first sentence: "Sheena Loves Emma"
cause she's facscinated by my photoshop brushes and fonts, she was playing with it just now! haha so cute.



Find your name there! go save the pic if not it'll look very small here haha! XD








LOVE,
EMMA

No comments: